Specialist areas of expertise
Consilium Financial Services Limited offers totally independent financial advice on the following areas of business:
- Life, Critical Illness Cover and Income Replacement Schemes
- Stakeholder and Personal Pensions
- Retirement Planning both pre and post retirement
- Group Pension Planning including company schemes and employee benefits packages
- Self Invested Personal Pensions (SIPP)
- Small Self Administered Schemes (SSAS) for Directors
- Individual Savings Accounts (ISAs) both cash and equity participation
- With our partners Capital Gains Tax and Income Tax Mitigation Schemes
- Inheritance Tax Planning
- Mortgage Planning including “buy-to-let” schemes
We can also offer other specialist services through preferred professional firms such as:
- Accountancy/Specialist taxation services
- Preparation of appropriate Wills
- Discretionary fund portfolio management
This is the driver behind our remuneration structure. By putting our clients needs very firmly at the top of the pile we ensure that appropriate advice is given. It therefore follows that a suitable remuneration structure is agreed upon. When products recommended carry a commission payment from the product provider you will receive written details confirming the amount.
Should we elect to incorporate a fee either in part or in full, the commission generated will be reduced to take into account the fee.
Fairness drives our remuneration policy and we endeavour to demonstrate that we can “add value” whatever method is selected.